Google Analytics will provide you useful information about who is visiting your Blogger blog or Website and how they’re finding it. Google Analytics can integrate with your Blogger blog by four method as following.
Adding the Google Analytics Tracking ID to the Blogger Blog:
- visit Google Analytics official site at https://google.com/analytics.
- click “Signup” button
- On next page, Provide Blog details like Account Name, Website Name, Website URL etc
- then click “Get Tracking ID” button
- Copy your Tracking ID
- Go to https://blogger.com and login to your account.
- In your blog’s dashboard, scroll down to “setting” section and click on other
- then scroll down to “Google Analytics”
- And put your “Google Analytics code” in “Analytics Web Property ID” box.
- then click save setting
- wait for 2-3 days for Google Analytics updates.